Group, LLC and its related companies ("Company") collect, use and
share personal information of consumer users of this website, (the
"Site"). This Policy also applies to any of our other websites that
post this Policy. This Policy does not apply to websites that post
What We Collect
We get information about you in a range of ways.
- Information You Give Us. We collect your
name, email address as well as other information you directly give
us on our Site.
- Information We Get From Others. We may get
information about you from other sources. We may add this to
information we get from this Site.
- Information Automatically Collected. We
automatically log information about you and your computer. For
example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating
system type, browser type, browser language, the website you
visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you
spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and
actions on our Site.
- Cookies. We may log information using
"cookies." Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive
by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once
you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on
your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more
personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of
information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to
tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and
Use of Personal Information
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and
improve our sites, products, and services.
- We use your personal information to process and deliver contest
entries and rewards.
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and
questions and provide customer service.
- We use your personal information to send information including
confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security
alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- We use your personal information to communicate about
promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and
services offered by us and our selected partners.
- We use your personal information to link or combine user
information with other personal information.
- We use your personal information to protect, investigate, and
deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- We use your personal information to provide and deliver
products and services customers request.
Sharing of Personal Information
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information with your consent. For
example, you may let us share personal information with others for
their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal,
or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all
or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any
merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and
- We may share information to protect the rights and property of
RW Restaurant Group, LLC, our agents, customers, and others. This
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes
protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers,
or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others
for their own uses.
Information Choices and Changes
Our marketing emails tell you how to "opt-out." If you opt out,
we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails
include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact
Information below. You can request to change contact choices,
opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with
your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies
until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our
cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
You may also contact us at our address:
RW Restaurant Group, LLC
10400 Connecticut Avenue
Kensington, Maryland 20895
will change the Last Updated date below.